3 bike trunk rack
Price worthy alternative for most hatchbacks, estates, and saloons. If you don´t have a tow bar, the MOZZQUITO is a simple transportation system that’s easily mounted on the rear door. Holds up to three bikes. Also available in 2 bike versions.
The BuzzRack Mozzquito is a robust rack that will carry up to three bikes and fits many cars. It has a simple and intuitive design and attaches to the tailgate using six straps with rubber coated hooks. Foam pads on the rack protect your bumper / tailgate.
Other great features of this easy-to-use rack include:
- The rack only weighs 4.55kgs
- Your bikes are held securely in place in separate cradles
- The arms are positioned 31.8cm apart (measured from the outer edges)
- The rack is adjusted with an easy-to-use dial with settings for your car
- Supplied fully assembled – ready to mount to your car
- Folds for easy storage – compact enough to fit in the boot
- Dimensions (folded): 71 x 47 x 15cm
Other features and specifications:
The narrow arm design means most bike frames will fit securely onto this rack. This carrier has a distance of 38.1cm between the bike support arms. An ‘frame adapter’ will be required for some ladies and full-suspension bikes (listed below).
Please note that you cannot use rear door carriers on cars with rear spoilers, or on vehicles where modifications to the tailgate would have an effect on the fitting of the carrier.. Important fitting information: You must either disable or not use the rear windscreen wiper when this bike carrier is mounted. Important fitting information: The bikes will obscure the lights on the back of this vehicle so you will also need a lighting board when using a boot mounting rack on this car. You will need to have a socket fitted for the lighting board to plug into. Depending on the position of your number plate you may also need a replacement number plate if this is also obscured.